Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Something I've noticed

I've noticed over the past couple of years that women are more attracted to married men then they are single men. I don't know why this is, but I do know of a few people who have taken advantage of this fact. My friends that are married don't cheat on there spouses but a few of my single friends have taken it to the next step. One of my buddies went out and bought a wedding band to help him meet women at the club or in a bar. This seems to work very well for him. When ever he wants to end things with the women he meets he just tells them that he's going to start being faithful to his wife. I think this is hillarious. I can't think of a better way to end a relationship than to make them think its a moral problem. I'm sure it will come around to bite him in the end but for now it's kinda fun to watch.

1 Comments:

Blogger Penglipur Lara said...

As I don't know for sure what are the real reasons, I can only offer you my personal theories. Here are five possible reasons that I can think of:

1) Married men are sexually more experienced, having a regular sex partner, and therefore, more fun to be with in bed.

2) Even if they actually don't, married men somehow look more emotionally mature and stable, and financially secure.

3) If you're looking for a fling, married men is the best, because you can get out of the fling more easily than you would with a single guy.

4) If you're looking for a fling, married men is the best, because they don't "kiss and tell". Unless they're suicidal!

5) Just maybe, married men are more "desireable" because they are perceived to be more "marketable" because someone actually wanna marry them. People always think when men is not married after a certain age, there could be something wrong somewhere. This could be true for women too.

Well, these are just personal views and my two cents worth. I could be wrong, I could be right...

7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home