Sunday, June 05, 2005

I often wonder

I often wonder if other peoples thought process is the same as mine. What I mean when I say this is there are quite a few times that I will think of something and by the time I'm done thinking about it I'm on a completely different subject. Allow me to demonstrate: This is an actual conversation I had with a friend of mine on our way back from South Carolina.
Me Hey, have you talked to Lump lately? (a friend of ours in Iraq)
Him Yeah, he said that he hates the sand.
Me I can imagine
Him He said he hates taking a bath with baby wipes
Me Have you ever had to do that
Him Yeah it sucks, it leaves you feeling wet in the crack of your ass
Me I know, it's like when you shit real hard and you get some water in your ass, makes me feel uncomfortable
Him I know, just don't getthat clean feeling you have a wet ass
Me Now I know why babies cry all the time. They feel uncomfortable because they have a wet ass.

Now that you know what I'm talking about let me know if you think like this too.

4 Comments:

Blogger Wes said...

Oh my, I remember that conversation.

7:39 PM  
Blogger Penglipur Lara said...

Yeah, I get that sometimes.

7:28 PM  
Blogger gabbi said...

I've said the same thing. Off on a tangent. Like your blog!

1:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just snorted in a silent university lab surrounded by serious student types. Damn you are your wet ass. :P
I know what you mean about conversation drift, only I don't necessarily link up my sentences. Friends have learnt to adapt and so they should.

11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home