Saturday, April 22, 2006

Out of Charactor

If you have ever read any of my postings then you know that I rarely converse about any kind of serious topic. Today I feel that something needs to be brought out into the open. A few days ago, my wife and I went to Atlanta to the Georgia Aquarium. For the past few months we have seen the advertisments and thought that it would be a fun place to visit. We made it to the aquariam around 8:30 in the morning. By 9:30 we were done with the tour. ONE HOUR. It only took us one hour to go through the hold thing. We even took our time and looked at every little thing that we possibly could. I was highly dissappointed. The only thing that was there that caught any attention was the Beluga Whales and the Whale Sharks. Other than that it was like being in a pet store. Not to mention that by the time we payed for parking it cost two adults $65 to enter. In all seriousness, it is a rip-off. You would really expect more out of an aquarium in Atlanta. In all honesty the aquarium in Chatanooga, TN is a lot nicer. All-in-all the whole experience SUCKED. I don't reccommend anyone blowing their money on such an over advertized place. If you have ever been let me know, I want to see if I'm the only one who felt this way.

1 Comments:

Blogger Wes said...

Iowa smells funny

7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home