Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Viola 2 The Sequel

First off I would like to thank everyone who commented on the first posting of "Viola". If you have a story you would like to share, then by all means do so. Now I have another story I would like to share with you.
CPT. Pyro and myself went out to Oklahoma one year to visit some military friends of his. We thought that while we were there that we would see the sights. We went to Geronamo's grave ( or ever how you spell it) and some other unique places. The place where the story takes off is a place called Medicine Bluff. For those of you who don't know, this is where the aboved named Native American made his famous ride off a cliff to keep from being caught by the Army. Well, after about an hour of walking around the bottom of the bluff, we decided to head back and get ready to go to the strip club. Being as excited as I am about the strip club, I ran up the cobble stone steps ( approx 50' high) to the car. When I reached the car I realized that the door was locked and I had to wait for CPT Pyro. I waited for what seemed an eternity. Finally, I walked over to the edge of the steps to see him raging mad and stomping up the steps. I couldn't figure out what he was mad about. When he made it to the top of the steps, he looked at me and said with a stern voice " get in the car we're leaving".
I couldn't figure it out. What in the world could have made him so angry in such a short amount of time? We started leaving the park and I asked him what happened. He wouldn't tell me. So finally, after 10 mins of me pestering him, he told me. On his way up from the bluff, he was having problems with his pants. They kept sliding down and he couldn't get them to stay up. When he reached the steps and went to take that first step, his pants slipped down as his leg was reaching out and it happened. He managed to tear most of the crotch out of his jeans. I laughed my ass of for at least 20 mins.
CPT Pyro, I know you're going to read this and I just want to say now, sorry bro I had to tell it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home