Friday, January 20, 2006

What Ever Happened To Sweet Candy?

I went to the local fueling station (gas station if you are from the south) and noticed something that is bothering me. There are no more endless shelves of sweet candy. Everything has gone to sour candy. Why? I understand that sour candy is a good seller but not everyone enjoys sour candy. To be truthfull, I hate the crap. I can't stand anything sour. I even purchased a pack of good old fashion bubble gum the other day just to discover that they had sold out to this marketing scheme also. I WANT SWEET CANDY. I know what you are thinking, that if i want sweet candy why don't i just buy something chocolate? Well, here's your answer, I'm sick and tired of having to eat chocolate everytime I get a sweet tooth. I know that ther has got to be some other people out there who feels the same way I do. If there is a person reading this that can help me, then by all means please do so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home