Monday, July 11, 2005

Has This Happened to You?

Have you ever had one of those weekends that was so much fun that you couldn't even stay up long enough to enjoy it? This weekend CPT PYRO and myself went to the lake to enjoy some time away from the working life. We invited a few friends over with the hopes of partying all night. To my suprise at around 11:00 p.m. everyone was getting tired. It was all I could do just to stay up that long. I don't know what happened. At one time I could stay up for days on in with no sleep and as much alcohol as any one person could drink. I feel like I have completely left my former self at a thrift store somewhere. How could I have gone from "party guy" to "sleepy time" in a years time? Then it dawned on me. I don't have anyone to impress anymore. The whole reason I used to stay up was to just see if I could get anyone to comment on my ability to party. Now, I don't care. If you don't like the way I party then go to a club. I'm not here to entertain you anymore. But if you feel like I do around 10:30 or 11:00 then I'll make room for you to crash too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home