Saturday, November 11, 2006

Friends

I was thinking (again) and I have come to the conclusion that friends really do make the world go round. When you really think about it, you tend to keep different types of friends for different things, much like clothes. You have this friend for going out and having fun. This other friend for sitting around and doing nothing. And maybe even another friend in case you need a back-up friend for when you're not the friend of the hour for someone else. This is much like clothes. This pair of pants for going out. That pair for sitting around, and so on.

But what happens when you find a friend that is good for all of the things that you do. For example: As many of you know, CPT. Pyro (who's link is at the bottom of the screen) is a good friend of mine. In fact, my best friend. He's that one friend who is good for all of the things that I like to do except eat Sushi. Which is no big deal cause I don't eat Sushi that much anymore. I have found that I don't really hang out or even talk to my other friends anymore because I don't need to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home