Monday, June 20, 2005

Oh thank God

I'm finaly able to post again. My life is no longer over.
For the past few weeks my computer has been down due to a hardware problem. I've a friend that fixes computers on the side and he's been working on it for me. Any way, approx 2 weeks before my computer died a good friend of mine introduced me to blogging. Before this intro if you was to ask me what blogging is I probably would have said a hair-lipped logger. Ever since this intro though I've been hooked. So like always, as soon as I found a new use for my computer the damn thing dies. This has made my life HELL. I no longer have a place to express my feelings about a topic; short of starting a diary, but if you ever meet me you'll see why I don't have a diary. I have been so bored sitting at home that I think I went into a state of denial. A friend of mine stopped by one day and banged on the door and he said that he could see me but I was not responding. Fearing the worst he came on in the house to see what the problem was. He said that I was sitting there at my computer looking at a blank screen bitching about the everyday world to a monitor in the off position. But now I can finally blog again. I'm so happy I could squell like the fat man on Delivirence.
I'm goging to end this by saying a couple of things. First off, don't become too dependant on technology, it will only dissapoint you. Next, to the person who introduced me to blogging. I hope all your kids are born naked, you bastard. Haha just kidding.

1 Comments:

Blogger Wes said...

It's a good thing I'm not having kids. Since they would be born naked because of you!

7:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home