Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Viola!

I have finally figured it out. It will probably make me rich. I know people have a hard time understanding me sometimes so just bear with me. I was at work earlier today and something bad happened. I tore a big hole in the crotch of my pants. No big deal right? WRONG! My dumbass went commando this morning because I was too lazy to do laundry last night. So I'm standing there in all my greatness with my stuff hanging out of my jeans ( well, maybe not hanging but equally bad). Thats when the idea hit me. What if you had some sort of Insta-patch? Something that you could keep in your wallet or purse or handbag (for my European readers) and when this happens you could casually go to the restroom and just fix your stitch. It would be great. There would be no embarassing moments in public like the one that I had today.
If you have a funny story that happened to you or someone you know let me know and if it's pretty funny I'll add it to this posting.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That would be cool. It would also be great if there was some kind of alarm that would tell you when your fly is unzipped. As a woman I too go commando more oft than naught and it is very embarrassing to find that when you came out of the bathroom, half an hour ago, you failed to zip your pants.

11:23 AM  
Blogger mickey_finn said...

I'm sure you were embarrassed, to say the least, but I couldn't help it. ROFLMAO at the situation! Some day I will tell you about a trip back from Germany many years ago aboard the USNS Buckner! Talk about embarrassing! Phew, still turn red when I think about it!

6:57 PM  
Blogger Ray said...

ROFLMAO Nice writing throughout the blog

8:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Feel free to come and check it out if you get time :-)

12:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Feel free to come and check it out if you get time :-)

2:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home